Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spooky Treats for Halloween




I hope our local newspapers don't mind that I'm including these recipes (on just this one occasion) in my blog but I thought they were brilliant and look like a lot of fun to make.  The mummy cupcakes and eyeballs are from the Irish Independent and the orange squash loaf is from the Irish Daily Mail.  Both appeared in their respective papers yesterday.




















My husband and son were both adament that they would not eat a cake containing butternut squash as much as they enjoy it as a vegetable.  I thought this loaf looked quite interesting though and wouldn't mind trying it sometime.




No comments:

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...